It’s been a stressful week to say the least, but it has ended with inspiration. It’s normal for us to get so caught up in our studies and work, and all the other illusory stresses of this life that we forget to take care of ourselves.
Some lil things I try to keep up with:
- Stay active. I like to do “Zen in Your Den” yoga exercises because I don’t have to leave my room and it really stretches out your back.
- Drink tea. Yes, if you know me you know I love my teas and hot chocolates. But seriously, the Yerba Mate tea is the new fad and it is for a reason. See for yourself the benefits. I’m addicted! j/k.’
- Treat yourself. As best as you can. I like to treat myself to LUSH products because, well, because they’re delicious! You don’t eat them though, but they smell yummy.
- Have time for yourself. Be honest when you’re stressed and not clear-headed. It may be our first inclination to phone a friend and let out your problems, but don’t forget to take time to be alone and think for yourself.
- Plan, execute, and pray, pray, pray! If you don’t believe in prayer, well, I guess you can knock on wood or something funky (j/k). But, yea, make d’ua with sincerity.
That’s all for now. I’m gonna stop wasting time on the internet, finish my pop tart and Yerba Mate and hopefully start catching up on this school work.
Salams and Peace out,